Sunday 10 March 2013

Delicious New Ice Cream Flavors

By 

Ice cream is one of those things that people will never stop loving. Or I'll never stop loving it at least. With so many newer flavors coming onto the market, it seems like I'll never get bored of anything else out there, not to mention that a good bowl of the right chocolate flavored still beats just about everything else in existence in my book.
Anyway, here are some new ice cream flavors that I've tried over the course of the last year and I've really enjoyed them. If you're an ice cream lover like I am and want to expand your palette, try these out as I'm sure you'll find them to be pretty interesting.
The brown sugar flavor by Haagen Dazs is a can't miss. If you like something sweet, this is a great flavor that truly tastes like the brown sugar you'd use baking cookies as a kid growing up.
Then, there's the fleur de caramel, which is a caramel type ice cream with a salty flavor mixed in. This makes it really interesting, as the salty and sweet mix really hits the spot. I think you'll find this one to be very different from other ice creams that you typically try.
Sticky toffee pudding is another flavor that I truly find to be amazing. If you're a toffee lover, this will hit the spot.
If you have a Baskin Robbins near you, make sure to try out the new Oreo Outrageous flavor. Closest thing to an Oreo I've ever had when it comes to ice cream.
When I'm not eating ice cream, I'm writing about the kate spade handbag and kate spade purses.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3073937

No comments:

Post a Comment